Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hoppy Easter Eve!

This will be Darcy's first Easter, and we've been spending a lot of time this week to prepare for the visit from the Easter Bunny.  Hasn't left too much time to sew and blog, but now that I, as the Easter Bunny's assistant, have finished all my errands, I'm hopping (ha ha) that today I'll be able to catch up.

I finally finished The Crinkle Quilt, so I'll write a post about that, as well as the Sew and Tell.  Then I started on the Ruffle Top Romper, and am pretty close to finishing that as well, so I'll have the play-by-play and the Sew and Tell for that project, too.  And finally, this being Saturday and the start to my sewing week, I'll have a post about my new project.  That's five, FIVE, posts that I'll be working on today.  Any chance that this is the longest Saturday of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment