Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 4: Toddler Pinafore Smock Top


After the letdown that I will forever refer to as "The Ruffled Pillowcase Disaster," I've decided to go with a simple project, the Toddler Pinafore Smock Top from One-Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins. 
There is a little gathering for the skirt, and I will be using the gathering foot on my sewing machine.  This will be the first time I've used that foot for the sewing machine, but I am hoping that it ends up better than what happened with the serger's gathering foot.  If I can't get the gathering foot to work for me on the sewing machine, too, then I'll just have to melt those gathering feet and turn them into fishing weights.  I'll show them who's boss!

Toddler Pinafore Smock Top
from One-Yard Wonders





No comments:

Post a Comment